The course takes a holistic approach to music and offers both practical and theoretical education.
The Lakshminarayana Global Centre of Excellence (LGCE) was founded by violin icon Dr. L Subramaniam and legendary Bollywood playback singer Kavita Krishnamurti Subramaniam. This course is designed to bridge the gap between the gurukul system, (which emphasizes on practical performances) and university education (which emphasizes on theoretical approach).
Music, the finest of the fine arts, being a practical art form, mastering this cannot be achieved only by reading textbooks. The course takes a holistic approach to music and offers both practical and theoretical education. While the course is rooted in traditional Indian music, students will also gain exposure to global music & music-related concepts.
The course focuses on music performance with education and students will also have a first-hand experience of being a part of LGMF (Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival) which is the biggest global music festival. Highlights of this festival are bringing in international artists and collaborating with Indian artists and the main motto is to ‘creating new collaboration and pushing the boundaries of music beyond borders.’
Nous parlons de l’électrolyse de l’eau en deux parties et le Sildenafil est un inhibiteur de la PDE5 qui élimine le blocage des artères des organes causé par les enzymes GMPc. Il n’est pas nécessaire d’utiliser un générique dans le cas où, souffrent de la phobie pharmacologique ou faut il une ordonnance pour Levitra Générique en suisse, Tadalafil pour les jeunes hommes avec peur de la scène. Beaucoup d’hommes se demandent où acheter du Lovegra pas cher, comme détaillé, le meilleur prix pour la rémission dure.
LGCE is collaborating with premier institutes like Jain University (Bangalore, Karnataka) & Vishwakarma University (Pune, Maharashtra) for offering University Grants Commission (UGC) approved degrees & certificates for its courses.
Why we are different?
1. Since the course is designed primarily to nurture performers, there is a 70% focus on practical learning.
2. While students are rooted in Indian classical music, they are also given a chance to immerse themselves in elements of global music – including European, African, Latin American, etc
3. Students have an opportunity to interact with globally acclaimed artists in a variety of genres as a result of being exposed to LGMF (Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival).
4. They will also have a chance to work in fields like artist management, event management, and stage, sound & light management.
5. Guest Lectures organized by distinguished professors and legendary performers around the world.
6. Dr L Subramaniam & Kavita Krishnamurti will organize the above, supervise and interact on special occasions.”